The Company stresses its privacy and security standards to guard against identity theft and provide security for your personal information. We regularly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges.
Personal Information Collected
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
When you visit the Site or download and use our Services, we may automatically collect certain information sent to us by your computer, mobile device, or any other device. This information may include the type of device you use, operating system, the device identifier (or “UDID”), your IP address, location, mobile network information, and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our Site, the pages you accessed on our website, and other available information. We may also collect information about your use and interaction with the Site, our mobile application, or our Services. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone, or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect the availability of the Services. When you use the Services, we may also store information based on your usage history. This includes, but is not limited to, details of your purchases, content you viewed, event information, click stream information, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
The Company uses and discloses your personal information only as follows:
- To analyze site usage and improve the Service;
- To deliver to you any administrative notices, money alerts, and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other criminal activity;
- To third-party contractors that provide services to the Company and are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
We may at times send you e-mail communications with marketing or promotional materials. If you prefer not to receive such marketing or promotional e-mails from us, you may unsubscribe completely by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that opt-out requests may take up to 24 hours to process. You may also wish to use a Google Analytics opt-out web browser add-on.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Links to Other Sites